You are here: Real spiritual Experiences :: Guides / Angels / Helpers :: Were Angels Singing To Me Last Night? :: Comments :: Page 1

Comments for Were Angels Singing To Me Last Night?: Page 1

Return to the spiritual experience Were Angels Singing To Me Last Night?

Chrissie (5 posts)

10 years ago (2010-04-15)
Dear khhugo - thank you so much for sharing your experience. Yes, it was very similar to what you describe. The next morning when I suspected the song to be a rather sacred event, I felt a sense of peace all day, that night, and for a few days afterwards. I even found myself humming the song for several days, mostly trying to remember it so I wouldn't forget it. A few weeks later, I had a dream and heard the song faintly in the dream, but it wasn't at all like the orginal experience. Thank you again for sharing.
khhugo (guest)

10 years ago (2010-04-12)
I too experienced the same kind of choir. One night while listening to my favorite tape of healing scriptures, I awoke to hear the most beautiful music I ever hear in my life. It was about 3 am. I have been going through very stressful events in my life. I was trying to heal from a devastating neck injury. My finances are ruined and my life is a mess. I have been working as a professional and practicing prayer truly for the first time in my life. This night, during many prayers for deliverance of my debt and healing of my physical body, I awoke to this music overwhelming my "healing tape". I thought at first that perhaps a neighbor was blaring music. How could that be in this neighborhood. No one listens to that type of music much less at 3 am. I turned down the tape to listen, and the choir stopped. It wasn't the neighbors. I turned my tape back on and again the choir sang. A perfect combination of intrumental sounds and voices that echoed only perfection. No words, just a song of praise in tongues that sounded to be awes and ohs. Yet they were the most beautiful words I ever heard. I turned the tape down, and the sound stopped, I listened, I turned the tape on again and the music returned. I finally realized that "angels" were ministering to me. I was not sure if I was dying, in heaven, or just observing... It did not matter. I decided to listen and enjoy. It lasted for about 5 minutes and then subsided. To this day, I am not sure what was being communicated, but I know it was real.
Minlillyia (guest)

10 years ago (2010-03-24)
They sing to people, I myself never heard it but my friend has.
IAmTheUnison (4 posts)

10 years ago (2010-03-17)
It is very possible that there were angels singing over you, but it is also possible that you were experiencing memories from a past life, or hearing a song that was being sung miles away from where you lay.

You see when you sleep or even when you are borderline sleep; you're mind and spirit are open to various channels that flow throughout the cosmic spectrum. So it's kind of hard to say what exactly you were hearing that night, but the point I believe is that you were brought comfort during a time of stress.
Well Wisher (guest)

10 years ago (2010-03-15)
Hmmmm...

Dear People,

Do not be deceived... I agree with John.

It is very unlikely that angels are singing to her.

Angels do exist and they are made of pure light.

And they come only as messengers by the command of Allah / God.

Please do not fool yourself... Or even worse allow satan to fool you... Cause he has many tricks to mislead people.

Ask yourself why would angels be singing to you? Why?

You are more likely hearing this whilst dreaming...

And if you have been suffering from stress then think what has been causing the stress in your life?

Think logically.
Chrissie (5 posts)

10 years ago (2010-03-15)
Dear friends,
Thank you so much for the comforting words. I had another experience the other night but it was less obvious and I was asleep and dreaming - not awake. It was the same song and I remember hearing only the last part of the song. I agree the first experience must have been the Holy Spirit because when I realized what had happened, I felt very enlightened and blessed.
ZiShu (1 stories) (27 posts)

10 years ago (2010-03-05)
Those are Angels singing to you. Because I have woken up to the same type of singing. There was nothing on that the music could of came from.
John, People do not hear choir music from stress related sleep disorders. My friend has stress related sleep disorders all the time. He has been diagnosed from doctors. There is nothing mentioned about how one can hear this kind of singing perfectly from sleep disorders.
Chrisse, the Angels were singing to you because the Holy Spirit came to you to relieve you because you deserved it.
God Bless
beginagain (1 stories) (3 posts)

10 years ago (2010-03-04)
I believe angels were singing to you too. I have had them sing to and with me many times. Yes, the veil is lifting folks, so much more is possible if we can only allow ourselves to be quiet and listen. 😁
Chrissie (5 posts)

10 years ago (2010-03-04)
Thank you Josh and Bethel. It was truly an experience that I am grateful for.
Bethel (guest)

10 years ago (2010-02-24)
I believe angels were singing to you because I have expirience this before more than once as early as 1am in the morning. Believe me this was a song from the Heavens
John (guest)

10 years ago (2010-02-16)
Josh, Why do you "believe strongly" that angles were singing to her? You have read five paragraphs of an account that is not the best of descriptions and is rather vague. There are obvious symptoms of stress related sleep disorders, and all of a sudden you believe this to be true. Think before you raise false hopes.
Chrissie (5 posts)

10 years ago (2010-02-15)
I believe angels were singing to me as well. Thank you for your comment.
Josh (guest)

10 years ago (2010-02-15)
It means you wish for heaven on earth. I believe strongly that angels were singing to you

Return to the spiritual experience Were Angels Singing To Me Last Night?

end of article