- Psychology of Spiritual Movements
Well written article warning people with spiritual aspirations who may be proned into joining sects and cults.
Reviews of spiritual teachers, information about choosing a spiritual teacher, spiritual movies and books, and a message board.
Search this site:
Latest spiritual experiences:
- Holy Spirit So Intense
- Odd Experience Waking Up After Listening To A Channeling
- My Diary Of Divine Dreams And Jibankrishna The Holy Ghost
- Soul Leaving Body - What Does It Mean?
- An Out Of Body Experience?
- The Bathroom Light
- I Saw God In The Clouds In Arkansas
- My Experience With The Spirit
- An Angel? Or God?
- Christ Saved Me... Now What Do I Do?
Random inspirational story:
True freedom and the end of suffering is living in such a way as if you had completely chosen whatever you feel or experience at this moment. This inner alignment with Now is the end of suffering. Is suffering really necessary? Yes and no. If you had not suffered as you have, there would be no depth to you as a human being, no humility, no compassion. You would not be reading this now. Suffering cracks open the shell of ego, and then comes a point when it has served its purpose. Suffering is necessary until you realize it is unnecessary.