You are here: Real spiritual Experiences :: OBE / NDE / Afterlife :: Soul Leaving Body - What Does It Mean? :: Comments :: Page 1

Comments for Soul Leaving Body - What Does It Mean?: Page 1

Return to the spiritual experience Soul Leaving Body - What Does It Mean?

KamaKazi4Christ (2 posts)

5 years ago (2012-12-12)
Hold Fast!
Be encouraged, because at times we may feel alone but rest assured folks we most certainly are NOT alone. Yeah, theirs a fight going down but as it's stated multiple times it's already been won by our Lord Jesus Christ and his triumph over death.
I too have expierienced what each of you have and it's nothing to fret about. So stay your thoughts from going astray and thank God.
marvis (6 posts)

5 years ago (2012-11-18)
one cannot die before a pre destined time. The soul will only merge with the bigger consciouseness when it has worked out its karma. So don't be afraid. I have known many people who have had such experiences. They ascribe them to theirpast lives they have lived as hermits
marvis (6 posts)

5 years ago (2012-11-18)
The eastern philosophy says that we are the soul and not the body. The chief cause of sorrow is too much identification with the body. Or body consciousness. In western philosophy god and soul are separate entities whereas in eastern way of thinking this is called dualism. Soul and god are the same thing
.with the soul being as powerfull as god. This concept maybe hard to agree to. You may ask how can the soul be as big as god? God and soul are not bound by physical laws. Size is a physical phenomena.
Both god and soul are formless. Both are just pure consciousness.
We are bodies made of the five elements. And consciousness when added to the body makes it move. Like petroleum in a car making it go. But the petroleum is not the car and is not related to the car.petrol,when removed from the car won't miss the car. But rather move on with its job I.e move
another vehicle
cynthia (2 posts)

5 years ago (2012-09-25)
well I believe you god is realy trying to take your soul. Like he did mine. Why don't no one believe that god can realy take soul out without you dieing? 😭 I haven't got my soul in my body right now an god is comunicating with me and knowone believe me.
kitkatz (1 posts)

5 years ago (2012-09-04)
Yes I have had this happen. God (jesus) is a God of sound mind and peace. NOT OF FEAR. EVIL INVOKES FEAR. This is evil oppression. Do not give to it. To overcome this, within your soul call the name "Jesus" and claim the "blood of christ" on your mind, body and soul. Rebuke whatever it is and tell it to do back to hell from which it came. Be firm and have faith. If you can not speak this out loud then speak it within your soul. For it is written, that you overcome evil with the blood of christ, your testimony and not fearing death of the body. If your soul belongs to Jesus Christ then nothing can ever take it. Stand strong and do not invite this in anyway ever again. For greater is he than is within you than he that is in the world. You are within a spiritual warfare that you can not see. Have faith and rebuke and claim the blood.
heldhere (3 posts)

5 years ago (2012-08-27)
I am very confused... After sharing my experience here, I felt very uplifted for several hours... Then I began to feel unwell... And today I feel very confused as to why this happenned... Has anyone else had such an experience?
heldhere (3 posts)

5 years ago (2012-08-26)
Hi jpr, I really appreciated your sharing about your experience. You are the first person I have heard share about such an experience... I too went something very similar... About 11 years ago, this one night while I was just sitting alone at home and feeling unable to cope with life. All of a sudden I felt like there was a huge vacuum cleaner in the sky, vaccuming myh life energy out of my body... It was happenning very fast and I knew that I would be dead by midnight... I called a friend for help and then another person at a support centre... No one could help me... So I just sat there and said very loudly, within myself..."If you want me here, you better do something" and just like that the energy came zooming right back into my whole body... In a flash. I was stunned and amazed. This was the first time I became clearly aware that there really is a life energy, giving me life... It really helped me to feel not alone. To this day, this experience gives me strength to keep living when I face major challenges. I know that I am not alone... I am directly connected to the source of life.
EricNielsen (1 posts)

5 years ago (2012-07-22)
Hi JPR,

I read your story and thought that I would add a little information in the hope that it will help a little. First, you must understand that none of this has anything to do with you religiously. These experiences are of a mystical nature and are connected to all human beings regardless of their beliefs.

Another point that I wanted to make was that this is not your soul that you are experiencing--This is your astral body. With your astral body you explore the Kingdom of Heaven, in western religious terms. As the Soul you are in the Kingdom of God.

Don't get me wrong, everything is God therefore, everything is God's territory. Using the symbolism of the Tree of Knowledge; think of it as a dividing point between the two Kingdoms. This physical world is outside the Kingdom of God, in the Kingdom of Heaven. And if you were to leave your body and look around you may discover other realms to explore.

When you operate in the territories of the Kingdom of Heaven, you will have the ability to act as you do in this life. In other words, to decide to come and go and also analyze what is happening as you have your various experiences, etc. This will be the case regardless what higher realms or worlds you go to.

What you are experiencing in the astral world is not the Soul. To experience the Soul you have to be closer to God, so you would be on the other side of the symbolic Tree of Knowledge. In this territory you know you are your Soul because there, there is no you to remember or any memory of the world from which you came. When I say this, I mean NOTHING from this world comes with you over there. Not even your present concept of what God is comes with you to this place.

In the Kingdom of God, you just see mentally as a witness. You can't even analyze what is happening to you at the moment everything is taking place. Instead you must wait until you leave the Kingdom of God and return to the Kingdom of Heaven and this physical realm, to contemplate what had happened. In the Kingdom of God there isn't a sense of self. That you acquire at the symbolic Tree of Knowledge on your way back into the physical realms.

For future travels out of body, let your-self go and explore. Don't worry about dying. If you get to experience the Soul, as I have, you will see that the information we've received is true - the Soul which is our real Self, does last for an eternity.

Even if you leave your body and stay in your room, take advantage of the moment and just sit outside of your body and continue to meditate. Who knows, maybe that will help you to drop the astral body and finally experience yourself as the Soul?

I've had an out of body experience and your right it is scary. When I slammed back into my body, I nearly jumped two feet high out of my bed. Remember you are the creator as He has manifested himself as you. There isn't a real you, only the appearance of you, so there is nothing that can hurt you, but your imagination.

Believe this above statement and go learn about what's out there then find a way to help others to not be afraid of dying and death. Tell your stories and let everyone know that they will always be okay in life and in death.

If you are interested in learning more about how I know this, please feel free to visit my website:
TheMysticPost.com.

Very Respectfully,
Eric Robert Nielsen
Meditation and Centering Prayer Expert
Jewels79 (1 posts)

5 years ago (2012-06-21)
Hello,
During sleep, I have also have left my body and went to various locations. The first time it happened it was very traumatic. I was in a dark van with someone who I did not know. I was there for a second when the man was shot and I could feel his pain and fear. I smelled the smell of cigerette smoke. When I woke up I could feel the pain and was gasping for air. I woke my husband to ask if he could smell the smoke. This happened at 2a.m. The next morning while watching the news I saw a story of a man in a speed radar van was murdered. They said the only evidence at the scene was the smell of cigerette smoke. The crime happened around 1:50a.m. I truly believe I astral projected and was there with this man.
tiger (1 posts)

5 years ago (2012-05-28)
Hello jpr,

What you have described has happened to me before as well. It ocurred about 6 years ago. Like you, I feel like I am a spiritual person and the more I progress on this journey the more in tune I become. One night I had awoken to find myself floating up to the ceiling, so close that I could see the tiny holes that are in the ceiling tiles. I wasn't scared, I didn't have time to be because I felt my conscious mind leaping into action saying "No no no" as if it were afraid I would die if my soul left the body. I felt pulled back into my body and this has never happened to me again. I know I wasn't dreaming. 100% sure of it. I believe we take these astral trips a lot more than we realize, we just aren't aware of it.

Return to the spiritual experience Soul Leaving Body - What Does It Mean?

end of spiritual article